Mega Clima Nigeria Show is on the stage again for the 5th time on 5-7 July 2022 at Landmark Centre Lagos, Nigeria. Do not miss the unique event to be part of HVAC+R Sector in West Africa.
• Elan Expo with a solid network and experience has been organizing exhibitions for 7 years in Nigeria.
• The annual growth rate in Nigeria construction building sector is 13%. Import rate is 85% for construction materials.
• 5 big construction projects planned to build for upcoming years in Nigeria; Dangote refinery Project cost: $12 billion, World Trade Centre Abuja Project cost: $1 billion, Eko Atlantic City Project cost: $6 billion, Lekki Deep Sea Port Project cost: $1.65 billion, Abuja Centenary City Project cost: $18 billion. The Eco Atlantic City project (like the palm island of Dubai) will be built on 10 million square meter and it is a major investment project not only for Nigeria but for Africa; It includes residences, hotels, restaurants and cafes etc.
• Nigeria is now Africa's largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway. Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria's 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more.
• Nigeria market is, without a doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
• Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
Do you want to be part of the HVAC+R Sector players in West Africa? Visiting the largest HVAC+R Show of West Africa; the Mega Clima Nigeria Expo is the best way to keep up to date with the latest developments in West Africa's newly growing construction sector.
• Come and see the newest products and technologies HVAC+R sector in West Africa
• Connect with new suppliers, customers, and business partners
• Experience the most relaxed, qualified, friendly and easy to visit HVAC+R show
• Get the chance to meet a large number of local and international companies
• Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
• Network with your peers from across Nigeria and around the world