DISCOVER THE LATEST MARKET TRENDS AND UNCOVER SOURCES OF FUTURE MARKET GROWTH FOR THE CONSTRUCTION & BUILDING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA!
We are proud to announce that WEST AFRICA HVAC going on its new edition. West Africa has grown steadily and gaining recognition in the Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Installation System, Water Treatment, and Insulation industry and it is a multi-sector, multi-national trade exhibition and among one of the country's major event.
WEST AFRICA HVAC has been serving and offering industry professionals a platform to explore cutting-edge tools and products.
HVAC 2017 will host thousands of trade buyers and many participants as the leading trade event for the Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Installation System, Water Treatment, and Insulation, WEST AFRICA HVAC has always been an ideal platform for the exhibitors to present their latest products, innovations and solutions to the professionals, including the contractors, wholesalers, dealers, architects, etc.
WEST AFRICA HVAC offers an unrivalled opportunity for companies in the industry to show their products, services and technologies. Nigeria is the best place to meet and network with your target clients and suppliers in Africa.
WEST AFRICA HVAC is expected to be a professional platform with more than 70 brands to interact and conclude business with their trade & consumer visitors. The expectative number of visitors that will have a unique opportunity to meet and interact with companies is estimated as 8.000 visitors. An opportunity to collect the information and to make purchase decisions will be provided by B2B meetings of the estimated amount of 350.
WEST AFRICA HVAC with its great exhibitors and numerous visitors will become the most remarkable and outstanding trade event of the country!
Make your plan to exhibit at WEST AFRICA HVAC between 13th and 15th of July 2017 in LANDMARK CENTRE. Don't miss this precious opportunity to learn, to show, to communicate, and to help move your business ahead of the rest. Register today!!!
The Nigerian economy is to enjoy more foreign investments with the arrival of 14 European companies in the second quarter 2015. The companies, drawn from across Western Europe, have concluded plans to invest in real estate, construction, refinery projects, mining, agriculture among others and seek local partners in Africa.
• With a population of about 182,4 million people, Nigeria is the largest country in Africa and accounts for 47% of West Africa’s population
• It is the biggest oil exporter in Africa, with the largest natural gas reserves in the continent. Given these large reserves of human and natural resources, the country has significant potential to build a prosperous economy characterized by rapid economic growth.
• The economy has enjoyed sustained economic growth for a decade, with annual real GDP increasing by around 7%; it was 6.3% in 2014. The non-oil sector has been the main driver of growth, with services contributing about 57%, while manufacturing and agriculture, respectively contributed about 9% and 21%.
NIGERIA CONSTRUCTION SECTOR: Nigeria has the potential to be one of the biggest construction markets on the Africa.
• A major industry in Nigeria that will benefit from the performance of non-oil sectors is the construction industry.
• The construction industry is considered by some economists as a leading driver of economic development in a country. This is basically due to the fact that almost all other sectors of the economy in one way or another depend solely on the products and services of the construction industry in order to carry out their operations. The following are pointers to the fact that the construction industry is receiving a major boost.
• Massive demands for buildings across all sectors of the economy.
• Recent focus on infrastructural development by federal and state governments.
• The adoption of privatization and commercialization as instruments of federal government policy.
• The tightening of regulations relating to how business is done in Nigeria.